California Duet and Wine Tour – San Francisco and Sonoma, California
Bask in Northern California From the City to the Wine Country in San Francisco and Sonoma, California for Two Nights at the Fairmont San Francisco and Two Nights at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa with Economy Class Air for Two, Including a Private Winery Tour in a Chauffeured Luxury Sedan
Get a taste for the best of Northern California during your stays in lively San Francisco and the serene Sonoma Valley. The Fairmont San Francisco puts you in the middle of metropolitan excitement and is world-renowned for offering an awe-inspiring view of the city and the bay from high atop Nob Hill, while The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa provides you with the ultimate elegant oasis in the heart of California’s cherished wine country. Indulge in a private five-hour wine tour as you stroll through magnificent gardens and taste wines recognized as being among the best the world has to offer.
Centrally located, The Fairmont San Francisco luxury hotel is a short cable car trip from bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. The Fairmont San Francisco hotel is located at the only spot in San Francisco where each of the city’s cable car lines meet. Indulge in a leisurely stroll across the Golden Gate Bridge, or along the city’s streets to admire its unique architecture. Chinatown is a mere two blocks from the hotel, and is filled with exotic shops, restaurants, herbalists, produce markets and temples.
Set in the idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features a signature Michelin award-winning restaurant, a treasured golf course set on 177 acres of rolling terrain, and one of the top spas in the country. For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced the site of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Guests will savor the fruits of the wine country on a personalized five-hour tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan. Whether you are first-time visitors or veteran wine tasters, you’ll enjoy an enlightening, fun-filled day in this picturesque region. The informative winery tour will be customized based on your individual wine preferences.
Your trip for two includes:
- 2 nights accommodations at the Fairmont San Francisco
- Round trip Economy Class air
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen-bedded room
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- All room-related taxes
- Private 5-hour winery tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan
- Complimentary amenities at the Fairmont San Francisco: nightly “Wine Down” reception, house-car transportation within 2-mile radius, access to hotel bicycles
- Complimentary amenities at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa: wine tastings in the hotel lobby, bottle of wine in room upon arrival, coffee & tea in the lobby, on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs, lawn games and bocce ball court, board games and lobby library, docent-led daily hikes, daily fitness classes, art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday, access to hotel bicycles, self parking
- Free concierge reservation service