Alpine Lake Fishing in Canada – Alberta, Canada
Banff National Park sets the scene for a fishing trip to remember for five days & four nights at the Fairmont Banff Springs in a Junior Suite with air for two, including a private half-day guided fly fishing experience
Canada’s grandeur and beauty are obvious from the moment of arrival – the magnificent mountains, breathtaking landscapes, and pristine wilderness are a few of Canada’s most distinct natural landmarks. Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff, Alberta. The Fairmont offers the perfect backdrop for a luxurious vacation in Banff National Park, and an ideal home base for a fabulous fly fishing experience!
For more than a century, ‘The Castle in the Rockies’ has been providing rugged elegance in the heart of Banff National Park. The discovery of hot springs in the area led to the creation of Banff, Canada’s first national park. Within this setting, the Banff Springs hotel offers stunning vistas, exceptional regional cuisine, the award-winning European-style Willow Stream Spa, and impeccable service for an unforgettable retreat. Fairmont Banff Springs boasts year-round luxury, including a wealth of exciting activities for all seasons such as a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, hiking, a 27-hole championship golf course, river rafting, horseback riding, downhill and cross-country skiing, dog sledding, snowshoeing, and skating.
While awe-inspiring scenes like Lake Louise, mountain sunsets, and roaring rivers might be what people first think when they imagine a trip to this Rocky Mountain paradise, fishing here has always been a way to explore, reconnect, and be inspired in nature. This skillfully guided fly fishing excursion provides excellent angling experiences for the novice and expert alike. Enjoy every moment of your daytime adventure out on the water while you fish for trophy size Lake Trout and Jumbo Rockies (Rocky Mountain Whitefish), as you’re surrounded by some of the country’s most spectacular scenery. There may even be opportunities to view bears, bighorn sheep, elk, wolf, coyote, deer, bald eagles, golden eagles, diving ducks, and many other animals!
Your spacious junior suite provides the epitome of comfort, privacy, and a delightful ambiance. The junior suite features a plush sitting area and refined comfort.
Your trip for two includes:
- Round trip air
- 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Banff Springs in a Junior Suite
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- All room-related taxes
- Half-day private guided fly fishing experience
- Complimentary unlimited business internet access
- Daily complimentary fitness classes & FOD
- Complimentary guided wilderness walks, guided bike tours, guided hikes
- Complimentary movie, game nights & scavenger hunts
- Complimentary ping pong & pool at the Canadian Bowling & Entertainment Centre
- Complimentary stargazing, guided snow shoe tours, campfire evenings, ice rink, and curling in winter
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, including racket, skill & drill nights, ladies & men’s nights stroller
- Complimentary golf clubs after 4pm
- Complimentary 1-hour bike rental
- Free concierge reservation service