Delivering caring, personalized, quality health care to Southern Arizonans
Tucson Medical Center is Southern Arizona’s nonprofit community hospital with a mission to improve the health and well-being of the entire community. TMC serves more than 32,000 inpatients and 122,000 outpatients yearly, providing care from birth through the end of life. As we launch the first TMC Mega Raffle, we want to provide you some insight into the hospital’s proud history of dedicated service.
Your support will help TMC continue to build upon its strong foundation:
- Nationally designated Neuroscience Center of Excellence
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center
- Comprehensive Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Interventional Neuroradiology 24/7 care
- First hospital in Tucson awarded Congestive Heart Failure Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- First Arizona hospital to earn Atrial Fibrillation Certification by the Society of
- Cardiovascular Patient Care
- A world-class orthopaedic specialty center known as the TMC Orthopaedic Center
- Southern Arizona’s largest Emergency Department, with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department
- Currently adding 24 state-of-the-art operating rooms, including a dedicated pediatric surgery area and orthopaedic surgical floor
- Intensive care units for adults, children, newborns and cardiac patients
- Tucson’s premier birthing center, with more than 5,000 newborns delivered annually
- Tucson’s most preferred hospital among patients and physicians
By participating in the Tucson Medical Center Mega Raffle, you help support our mission to deliver caring, personalized, quality healthcare to patients and their families in an environment that is supportive and compassionate.
Just imagine how much your support means to the thousands of people whose lives you will help when you buy your raffle ticket today!
TMC’s state-of-the-art Cardiac Cathertization program saves Tucson golfer’s life.
Triathlete gets back on track after receiving a hip replacement from TMC.
Rose Anne Rogers
Local artist receives life-saving brain tumor removal and continues her passion.
TMC patient wins club championship after back surgery.
Cardiac patients get second chance at life from TMC.
TMC builds on its foundation of excellent patient care.
State-of-the-art technology meets world class care at TMC’s new Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower.
TMC’s West Campus takes shape.
Letter from TMC
Read more about how the raffle will support Tucson Medical Center.