4 Nights – Orlando, Florida
A Space Adventure for the Family in Orlando, Florida for Five Days & Four Nights at the Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in a Suite with Air for Four, Including Admission to the Kennedy Space Center, Lunch with an Astronaut and an Up-Close Explore Tour, and a $500 Disney Gift Card
Treat your family to the best of Orlando, where you can discover fun where imagination reigns at the Kennedy Space Center!
Orlando’s hidden treasure…Amidst the fast-paced activity of Lake Buena Vista, the Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista is an escape for relaxation and convenience. You’re surrounded by the excitement of the Orlando Convention Center, Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, World Class Golf, and other famous theme parks. Orlando Premium Outlets are also located less than a mile from the hotel. There’s even a complimentary shuttle to the Disney Theme Parks, just a mile away!
A stay in Florida isn’t complete without a trip to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. NASA’s launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, and even view a launch.
Your family trip for four includes:
- Round Trip Economy Class Air
- 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in a Suite
- Daily complimentary American breakfast
- All room-related taxes
- Full access to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor complex including Lunch with an Astronaut, a KSC Up-Close Explore tour and Round Trip Transfers from Orlando
- $500 Disney Gift Card
- Free concierge reservation service